Powered By Blogger

Taking it back to childhood with Thor

I went to see Thor in 3D over the weekend with some friends, it was decent but I don't expect that much from most movies made today because...well I just don't. Do you? I didn't think so hahahah..
I liked Thor as a kid but now that I'm an adult, I don't remember much about him..just that he had a cool helmet and a hammer. Maybe I would have been into construction worker cartoons back then as well?


Afterward, I spotted this and decided I'd get me and my friend's photo snapped. I wasn't if sure my faux bang would get in the way but it worked out alright. There were multiple cameras so of course we're looking all over the place. I made contact with the photog here though.


I kept the 3D glasses..shh!

~The Retro Natural

0 comments: