Powered By Blogger

Cooking & Miami!

Hello, Lovies!

Hope you're all as happy as I am, it is Friday afterall! :)

I wanted to share some great news with ya, the first being that I'll be creating a series of videos focusing on health food on my YouTube channel, CurlyChronicles, titled (so unique, right?) Curly Chronicles Cooking, the first episode was posted yesterday!  Woo hoo!

 I find myself taking down my hair when I get home but I should have kept it in that cute updo lol

The other great news is that I've been invited to be a special invited guest at the A Million Queens Conference and Expo which takes place in Miami, FL and this is a natural living focused event with tons of information on how to live a more natural life.  Many gals would like to take a natural approach to their hair, makeup products, fitness routine, food choices, etc. Those of you who know me, know I'm a health nerd (health nut sounds so ..not right!) so this is right up my alley and I'm excited to be a part of it. They've even graced me with a page for my subscribers, friends, and fam to leave comments and of course talk about the event as we approach the date of September 15th. The video goes over more details but it's going to be tons of fun and I'll get to a green hotel resort and spa, never done that before!

I'll be providing more details soon, hope to see some of ya there!  :)

~The Retro Natural

2 comments:

The Duo Dishes said...

Love that you're moving into food now. That's definitely a favorite topic. :) Looking forward to hearing your recipes!

The Retro Natural said...

@ The Dueo Dishes yeah, food is soo yummy, it's a big chunk of my life haha, I look forward to sharing more!