Powered By Blogger

Classic Ride Spotting - Case 045


I made up that case number, ha!

So remember the day that I showed you the fishtail braid? Well on that very same day, I ran some errands and went to the market and as soon as I parked, I saw this lovely, sexy little sweetheart. It's so shiny and it was the pearliest blue..*sigh* totally made me droll a little! Oh and just in case you're wondering, these glasses I'm wearing are cheap, discount store shades..I'm 99% they're fake wayfarers too lol..ask me if I care!


Photo's not the best, apologies, snap n go shot through the windshield!


Just wanted to give ya a look into my weekend day, back to your regularly scheduled program! :)

~The Retro Natural

2 comments:

Funbi said...

Oooh, loving the sunglasses!!
And yes, that car is hot!!
Thanks for sharing sis!

DatFunkyFro

hope505 said...

Love the shades and love the car, too!