Powered By Blogger

A VintageTreasure

I scored this absolutely lovely find at a local yard sale. It was love at first sigh! This is my new bedside, vintage floor lamp with a beaded lamp shade. 

Edited to add, this lamp only cost me $3.00...I know...steal!  I was prepared to pay closer to $10 but they woman offered it to me for a whopping $3..I think the heavens were smiling upon me! :)

What happens when you're too giddy to set up the tripod? You get a bit of a blurry 
photo but using flash was outta the question, wouldn't do it justice!


I tried to fix the coloring here to show the true colors..this is about right.



Perhaps it belonged to a flapper back in the day?  I'll cross my fingers on that one ha! Have you scored an amazing vintage or retro find lately?

~The Retro Natural



4 comments:

Editor said...

Beautiful lamp!

Funbi said...

Looks great sis!! I'm keeping my eyes out for any abandoned treasures...

DatFunkyFro

Kizzy Kinks said...

I really like the lamp. There is just something special about finding stuff with a vintage style.

The Retro Natural said...

@ Kiki, Funbi and Ruthie, thanks! and I totally agree Ruthie, there's just something special about anything with a vintage kick to it! :)