Powered By Blogger

An Oldy but a Goody + New Mascara!

I've been wearing my modern looking afro, sometimes referred to as a curly fro. I used to wear this often and I suppose I forgot about it..now it's floated back into my life.

 I also have a new love. I'm not sure why I never thought to try out Physicians Formula's organic wear mascara but I absolutely love it! It lengthens and it doesn't take eons to get off and those are the most important things in a mascara. This company also doesn't test on our furry friends, which is a deal breaker for me when it comes to makeup/body products.

Going backwards a bit...I made a video a long time ago that showed how I get it to have this curly fro look and texture. My hair today is in need of a wash so it didn't set properly. It's also much longer so it doesn't necessarily have the same amount of volume as when it was a little shorter. But that's alright.. this is perhaps my best curly fro to date in the video. Check it out below if you wanna give it a try!


~The Retro Natural

2 comments:

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Love the versatility of your hair! That mascara looks great, love the bottle - but I imagine you can't get it over here!

The Retro Natural said...

Thanks! yeah curly hair is versatile! It took me a while to realize it but it can quite fun to work with - most of the time at least haha. I think they have physician's formula in the UK..but if not, you can always get it online I'm sure! :)